lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

My future Job



Hello everybody! Today I will write about my future job.
First I should said that I not yet decide definitely for the field to which I will dedicate in the future, however I've thought choose beetwen three field, these are: clinical psychology, organizational psychology and educational psychology, but for purposes of this entry I decide for clinical psychology.

In relation to major for the nonce I'm torn between two, these are: adult clinical psychology and quantitative methodology, I`ve think in these two choice because on the one hand I want have to experiencie of the meet patient, I’d love to achieve understanding individuals and their psychological problems to help them solve, problematized and generate greater welfare in their lives, moreover I think take quantitative methodology because this I help my to investigate the problems to mode eficient and useful, I think that this methodology is useful like tool for to investigate and this permit me for example; applying therapies, assess what type of intervention is more effective in other. When I think that kind of job I would like have I imagine in a box of psychology consultation and in a laboratory or other space to investigate. I will like these two kind of job because I think that a work ideal incorporates as a experiencia as theory.

The aspects that I would consider for choosing my future job are: A good work atmosphere because If I attend a particular way I have to liberty for determine my horary, and too a salary that permit me continue studies and perfecting in this field.


Finally If I was asked a interview for a job about my strengths and weaknesse, that I will said that my strengths are to be a flexible person, easily adapting to circumstances, open to new experiences involving greater learning and in relation to my weaknesse I would said that a person very thoughtful and sometimes it paralyzes me make decisions.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario