lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

English language Challenges

Hello my dear friend!
I will today talk about the english language challenges and this will be the last post because this is my last level of english in the university  and this be the last post for the class. To go I should said that my experiencie with the english in the university has been very profitable, I have learned very much  about vocabulary, gramatic and pronunciation. I think that the english is a subject very until for the world of knowledge of today because largely of the ideas, studies, and book come from “anglosajon” contries. Well other view relevant for me about this lenguage is that largely of the music that I listen is in this lenguage and learned about this lenguage permit me understand that the say, in this sense the english for me not is unsavory for learned also that my girlfriend studies this and we plan in the near future to visit a country w here they speak this language so that learned english for me is very until and entertaining.

Well on the other hand i should recognize that I dont have many skills for this english overcoat regard to listening and pronunciation, for me it very difficult this scopes of english so that I need very much practice for to learn, my plan for do this is listening more music in english carefully, too see the movies with subtitules and speak with my girlfriend, I think that the summer days I could do this because I will have more free time. Finally I think that in a few year I will take with my sister a course of english because If well I need many practices I like visit a countris “anglosajon” for to go to study some post graduate in psychology.

Thank´s for reading
 Goodbye :3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario