lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Iceland


Hi everbody! today I will write about of country that I will like visit. Well Before of write I want to said that i have various country that I will like visit but I choose this for a reason that I will count in a later moment.

  
The country that I will like visit is Island. This is located in the northwest of Europe their weather is subpolar oceanic, its population is of 300.000 mostly concentrated in the capital called Reykjavik. Is a country recognized by for being the first country where women have voted, this country  was named in 2007 as the country with the highest quality of life.


I will like visit this country because I like very much everything that has to do with nature and this country is full of beautiful landscapes; like is The black coast of Vik, lake Jokulsarlon , waterfall  Svartifoss or as the geyser called Strokkur  Other reason for visit this countries is that in this on night of  winter viewing a phenomenon known as the “Aurora Boreali” .

 I think that this country is a perfect place for visit and too a place attractive for live especially I like their landscapes this cause in me a sense of calm and tranquility. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario