lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

How green are you?

Hi everybody! Today I will write about what so green I am. Well I think that the people learn about environmentally friendly practices fundamentally with their closer circle; in their home, with their friend and ultimately on internet or TV, in this sense the culture in which we live is very important to incorporate green practices.

Personally I do not have green habits; if I go walking on street and see scattered garbage on the floor I pick it up and throw it in a bin, if I dirty something I clean it. If there is a light on or the faucet is open at home I turn it off. However, I think that is not enough to say I have green habits.

Here in home, for example, who cares more the house cleaning is my older sister so she habitually revises if everything is working okay. All the same, nobody goes to recycling places. Habits that we have are more resource care of the house (because bills would come out very high) but not beyond this. I do not use bicycle, but I would like begin to use it like a conveyance later. At present, I do not use it because I just do not have one. To live in a commune with a lot of car traffic my parents think it could be dangerous, maybe I will might take that kind of decisions when I live independently. One of the things I would like to adopt it'd be to have a solar panel because I think that is a good way to get energy.



Finally, according to eco organizations I think those are a good instance in order that the followers of these organizations can encourage to who think similar, however I think these only convince to who already are, so making a good public policy with these ideas could be impregnated little by little in practices of Chileans.That was all for today. Goodbye!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario